The holidays are here – and I think we are all looking forward to this joyous time of a year a little extra this season. I’ve never put together a gift guide, but I asked, and y’all said yes!! So here is my compiled gift guide for all the loved ones in your life!
Gifts for her:
Hydroflask – I have had a Hydroflask for years and I almost never am anywhere without it. I used to have a 32oz, but I highly recommend the 40oz. It has a narrower base, and plus, less refills.
Not looking to splurge? RTIC is another great options at a slightly smaller price point.
Kendra Scott: Here are some of my favorites that I personally own and love:
Clove Multi Strand Necklace in Gold – Eliza Silver Pendant Necklace in Cobalts Cats Eye – Elisa Gold Pendant Necklace In Iridescent Drusy – Elyse Gold Ring In Iridescent Druzy – Mila 14k White Gold Bang Ring in white diamond – Ellie Rose Gold Stud in Rose Gold Druzy – Veronica Hoops in Gold
Easily one of my new favorite things!
Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine by De’Longhi, Black
This little mini wallet is the best for small or no purse times! I love mine and definitely grabbed a couple for gifts this year! Kate Spade Slim Card Holder
Volcano Candle – my new favorite! Candles are great for everyone, but this neutral scented candle is excellent for a family member, coworker, or someone else in your life that you may not know as well!
Gifts for him:
A great watch is a staple for any man in your life. (I got Paul this one last year and he loves it, great for everyday and/or events The blue face is such a perfect pop of color without being too much!)
His favorite Slip on Sanuks for around the house or a quick errand. He has had these exact ones for YEARS and he said they’re JUST starting to break in. He legit wears these daily!
The same beard trimmer he has used for years. He has tried so many but always ends up reordering this one!
Apple Airpods – get them engraved for free!
Dude Wipes, “a game changer” in his words. Great stocking stuffer!
Headset for gaming – getting him these this year!
His favorite cologne! This is my husband’s, I get him a new bottle every year! Kenneth Cole Black
Mountable Workout Bands – these double as a gift for me too!
This JBL clippable speaker, great sounds and it clips right on his golf bag!
These golf balls are a go-to for so many men in my life! Makes for a great stocking stuffer!!!
Vintage Print of Gillette Stadium – sports memorabilia is always a good idea
Travis Matthew is my husband’s favorite clothing brand. He is 6’3 and an athletic build. This brand fits him so so well! I got him this shirt this year and a couple others I picked up at Goodwill!
Our favorite board game, Ticket To Ride! My parent’s introduced us to this game and we LOVE it! Its challenging and competitive and great for 2 or more!
We all know someone in our life with pets, these personalized pet illustrations would make a phenomenal gift to celebrate the fur babes in your life! I’m definitely ordering one of our Kona girl!
I hope that was helpful for you all!
Another thing I highly recommend: shopping small! Here are some of my favorite small and local business’s that deserve your support now more than ever!
- Spaces Planner — this is the last planner I will ever use. Its the first one I have ever found that literally has every single thing I need. I ordered the Floral 2021 one, and I’m already excited to use it! Use code SMASHINGLY10 for 10% off! IG: @spacesplanner
- Cocco Fleur — this is my dear friend’s custom shirt company. Y’all, I can’t tell you number one how amazing SHE is, but also just the quality and love she puts into this brand. She works so hard to make sure you get EXACTLY what your heart desires. I have so many of her shirts, and they’re the softest and most well made tee’s that I own. AND, she does custom orders! Literally, just add it in the notes! She can change fonts, do different colored shirts or lettering, or change words completely! Use code ASHLEY10 for 10% off your order. Oh, and she has more than just shirts! Stickers, jewelry and all the little things that make for amazing stocking stuffers! IG: @Cocco_Fleur
- Lovely Ember Co — I recently discovered this amazing shop while at Highland Vintage Market. Bethany is such an incredibly talented woman. She creates wood burned art in the form of ornaments, coasters, boxes, and so much more! I picked up a few ornaments for both myself and to gift! Message her directly on Instagram @lovelyemberco to get your piece and use code lovely10 for 10% off!
- The Fashion Foundation – This charity based brand is so much of what I stand for as a brand. The Fashion Foundation is a charity brand that truly gives back and benefits the environment. They take in donated items from designers that are samples or they simply no longer want! Then, they sell the donated items at a fraction of the retail cost. With the funds raised from sales, donations and fundraisers, they buy schools the supplies their students need and can not afford. Just absolutely amazing. Stay tuned, a fun giveaway is coming this week on my IG feed! IG: @thefashionfoundation
- Love Gives Art – I own so many pieces from this talented beauty. She upcycles shoes and bags by totally reviving them with new life by adding her incredible painted art. Shop her website directly or dm her on Instagram for custom orders! IG: @lovegivesart
- Mag Lash Box – magnetic lashes that actually WORK. I wear these almost daily now. After trying lash extensions and HATING the upkeep, I was so thrilled to discover this magnetic lash brand that doesn’t use any glue! That means no mess, no cleanup, and they can be reused again and again! Use code smashinglyashley20 for 20% off! IG: @maglashbox
- Brandts Home Decor – this amazing one stop shop for all the amazing home decor items is owned by my sweet friend Kelsey. She is such a rockstar and powerhouse, always keeping her shopped filled with the latest and greatest pieces to fill your home or living space. Use code Ashley10 for 10% off! IG @brandtshomedecor
- Thrifty Witches – You all know that fashion and style is very much something I am passionate about. But a huge part of that is being SUSTAINABLE. As a reseller, I think it is so amazing that I align with the ladies behind Thrifty Witches. T.W. is run by 3 amazing women in the educational industry and are always dressed to kill. They curate personalized style boxes, curated by them JUST for you! Shannon, Lindsey and Trisha are each so unique in their styles, and know how to dress any body to help them look and FEEL incredible. I highly recommend you try them out, whether it’s for you or another woman in your life that you love. I promise, these babes know what they’re doing! IG: @thrifty.witches
- Fit By Coach Kel – Fitness is such an important part of my life, and my incredible friend Kelly brings the workouts straight to your home, or wherever you may be. She recently launched her website, and it has the most kick booty workouts and programs, all access available for just $19.99/month. She also has has a free youtube channel with great resources and workouts as well. There is no excuse not to take care of yourself. I cannot recommend this boss babe enough to both get you on track, and keep you focused to achieve your goals. IG: @fitbycoachkel
- Phx Finds – by Lexy Romano. To finish off this Small Business Love portion of this gift guide, I wanted to share a business that highlights local businesses on the regular! Lexy is such a beautiful person, inside and out. She features “5 Min-Find” videos on her platforms, showcases a wide array of local brands! If you have a small business, I highly recommend you contact her for any sort of coverage you may need. She does an exceptional job and puts her entire heart into each piece. You won’t regret it. IG: @phx_finds
Happy Shopping, friends. Sending light and love to you this holiday season, and always!
Don’t ever underestimate the power of shopping secondhand too! I find so many goodies and gifts at Goodwill, or other resell shops! Here are a few favorites for both men AND women.
- Goodwill – I mean, duh! I’ve already picked up quite a few goodies as gifts for the upcoming holidays!
- Urban XChange – my number one resell spot. Great to pick up designer items and great quality pieces. Use code Ashley15 for 15% off! (Show her my IG at checkout in store to apply). IG: @urban_xchange
- Uptown Chandler – another great resell shop that has a wide variety of brands and products, also their store is always FILLED with inventory! IG: @uptown_chandler
- Clothes Mentor Chandler – excellent spot for namebrand and designer pieces! Smashingly20 for 20% off! IG: @clothesmentorchandler